Inter Trade Center
Inter Trade Center (ITC) was established by Inter Group (IG) in Baghdad, Iraq in 2019 to accommodate manufacturers, service companies and EPC contractors from around the world.
- ITC is mandated to promote and market the products and services of its international members among Iraqi traders, distributors, contractors as well as government organizations.
- Samples of products and brochures of ITC members will be exhibited in the exhibition hall of ITC in Baghdad.
- Account managers trained by ITC member companies will liaise between Iraqi private and public sector companies with the ITC members in order to obtain sales contracts.
- ITC will assist its members to identify distributors for their products and services in Iraq and to sign distribution agreements.
- ITC will organize periodical trade meetings between the ITC account managers and Iraq traders, contractors and state companies to introduce and promote the products and services of ITC members.
- Many companies from different countries became members of ITC.
For more information, please contact us at: